Working for a better future and outcomes for our children
60 seconds with Joshua Paine
JOSHUA PAINE - QATSICPP BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER
1. Where your mob from:
Gunai Kurnai - Lakes Entrances Gippsland Victoria
2. Name an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person that has influenced your life or encouraged to be the person you are?
My Grandmother has without a doubt been my strongest influence on me to become the person I am today.
3. 5 things I cannot live without:
My Children (Tyreece & Laylah) My Family & Friends, My car, Sports and laughter are things I don't think I could live without.
4. What is your favourite flavoured ice cream?
Peanut Butter - even though I hate peanut butter spread.
5. If you could have a drink with someone from history who would it be? And what drink would you have?
It would be Eddie Mabo and I would have a drink of aged whiskey.
6. If you could be an animal what would you be?
I would be an eagle even though I have a fear of birds. Freedom to soar high above all with no restrictions
7. What is your favourite season and why?
Summer because the days are amazing to do things with the family (boating, fishing, camping and it's cricket season)
8. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Playing outside till all hours and not having to stress about everyday things that you do as an adult.
9. What hobby or activity that you don't do now but think you might like to do when you retire?
I will be travelling Australia witnessing all of our beautiful country in a big flash caravan also experience an ashes series in the UK (cricket)
10. What goes through your mind when your boss asks to talk to you privately?
Have a discussion about my upcoming work schedule.
11. What song do you love to dance to?
I love to dance to all music but my favourite track would have to be "Where's your head at" by Basement Jaxx.